Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Man Enough???

Assalamualaikum everyone for muslim, and good day for non-muslim..
Today, a very serious incident happens in front of me and yet i could'nt do anything to avoid it to happen..
One of my friend involved in accident, which i am the closest one to be able to save her (she's a girl) and i failed.. my greatest regret this week.
However, she only suffer minor injuries. I supposed fate had no mercy at all. I already got about 3 bad incident and yet today when i try to forget what happen, accident occured.
Maybe it is my mistake to have a weak body and low reflects that i was unable to save her but next time I certainly..be stronger!
After all, I am standing at the top of the saviour!!,like my mother said.
Enough for today, i wish tomorrow my life will be a lot smoother than today... insyaAllah..chow!

-Rockers shall never give up!!-

No comments: