Saturday, July 4, 2009

Welcome to the real world.

Assalamualaikum...

I really miss my old self during this boooring day...
I used to walk down the street alone with my n73 and headphone listening to rock metal and some slow rock, and sometimes sit at the bench looking at people.. But now im working at the restaurant as a "water maker"...haha.. no salary raise...as usual..

Within this boooring life usually there's a lighter side, and my lighter side is my so-called auntie, but I rather call her by the name, and unfortunately, she's my type! damn it!...haha..
Anyway, on her birthday she receive a Celcom gift of free-call to any 8pax number, so she called me...
She's like a light shine through my darkest night..haha..
But I really mean it! If she's not my auntie then she's the ONE!! haha..again..

Anyway, like always, phrases of the day..." Even DIAMOND needs light to shine"

Well then..take care and Cheeerrriioooo

No comments: