Saturday, September 13, 2008

Undecidedly Fate...? or Destiny?

Assalamualaikum...
As a law student for nearly 3 years, its hard for me to let it go, but the fact is I've lost my interest with law courses. It feels like i am forcing myself to enjoy things i hate. But don't get me wrong!, I don't hate law course, but I can't do law anymore..
So....I made achoice to let go of my studies or probably change my course to which i might had an interest with...
The problem is, many is at stake right now, not to mention how much money i lost, and even worst, everyone around me who was hoping for me to become their future lawyer...(sigh)
Its a hard decision but I think this is for the best, which if i decide to stay, i might go blur, got dismissed and thats a waste of time & money as well..right?!!!
This is my choice and i had to live with it for the rest of my life. Amin...

No comments: