Sunday, October 12, 2008

So long guys & gurls! im leaving......^_^

Assalamualaikum....

Not a very happy day for me today for i am leaving all my trusted friends today....
Haihh....Finally,I had made my decision to stop my studies of law in uitm and try to apply for other courses next year... It was a hard decision but then I think its better for me to leave than continue..for I am no longer have courage to carry the burden of studying something that I don't have interest with.. before time runs out, i think i better go...restart a new student life.hopefully....
I will be leaving Shah Alam today, 12 October 2008, 11pm..

But before that,
Specially for all my friends in Uitm kedah and Shah Alam,
I hope you all can do a lot more than me, for i am weak, and you guys are not!
keep on reaching for the scroll!!
I will miss you guys a lot!!
You all had being a very encouraging and enthuasthic friends and i will never forget this..
I will visit you all someday...
so keep on waiting for that day...so long............................^_^

Shahrul Azli
Law student of Uitm from 2006 to 2008.

p/s: keep in touch..

*for faizal A.K.A abang:
If you read this, I want to ask you a favor of knocking Azrul's head each time he do something crazy. Think this as my last request for you, for i can no longer do that to him....hehehehe

1 comment:

SJK said...

better leaving something that we don't like...itu yang sebaiknya kan..anyway, goodluck to you..

http://damhamaza.com
uitm blog reader