Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sometimes we can't change fate.....

Assalamualaikum..

For a long time busy with my sister's wedding, I finally got a time to blog, thanx to my friend, Caon, who sitting next to me now in this cyber cafe called FTZ. Looking at him and the rest of his problem (which I already tried to solve) remind me of something everyone know, but neglected to mention, "Sometimes things happen just beyond our control.".

I for once, believe I can settle his problem with one of my friend, which is also my bestfriend, but then, When his parent interfere, my plan ruined. Maybe they will actually talk to each other, but never the same as before. This really frustrating me as I dragged myself into their heart and reason myself on how to reconnect this two loose end but in the end, the old man always win.
His parent, who hated my friend, will forever be the border of my friend's relation and I got no power to question his parents action, So much of "Parent knows best"...(bollocks!), even kids know it is wrong to separate people, especially our own brother's in religion and race.


Phrases of the Week: "Our friends are like mirror to Our own true self."

Hmm...well, we never know the future, but I really for the best for our sake.
Emm...Enough about my problem..hehe
Last week was sooooo booooring lame....because nothing to do but wait, wait and wait for instruction from my mother about the house decoration, but finally! its over! Im done! This saturday will be my sister wedding and I will be the "freelance photographer" and I do mean "free"...

By the way, thanx for all those people (especially the first one, my godsis Mira a.k.a Mya) who wishing for my sister's wedding, even though its not mine still...haha..
Thats all guys and gurls, Take care.. cheriooo...

No comments: