Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Familial Obligation.

Assalamualaikum..

Mission accomplished!! haha...finally, one of my familia got married. and the wedding ceremony was excellent, at least for my dad and mom. But not me..heh..
This should be a secret but since this is "nearly" my diary, so I will say it after all..
"Im basicly a living slave that day"... No need to tell me about "hey, of course you should work hard, its your sister's wedding..".It does'nt matter, my leg still in pain because of that day. Well, whatever... hmmm..

No news for this week, except for the pain my leg felt until this day and the fact that my heart being broken by mohe.gov.my for denying my application.. well, my life sucks as always..

Nevermind, I got my familial obligation, now that my oldest sister is married.
Well then, Cherrrioo...

P/s: Crane origami stands for familial obligation, meaning family must watch each other's back.

No comments: