Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life Suck?? well..ADAPT TO IT!!.

Assalamualaikum....

Huarghhh its being a tired week for me..I hate monday, just like everyone else. 4th of January will be my Final Examination. Im all out dude! I guess this time I know the drill so Im not so nervous like i used to be long ago..hehe..
Well, nothing much to say since I wrote a very long story before and I hate to repeat myself over and over again about how much this week suxx! hmmm.... well everyone got their own problem right?
Anyway, This week I've been thinking about some crazy stuff, like is there a possibility to bend time and space continuum? Haha..I guess I am crazy right now, desperate enough to undo every dumb move I made in this life.. Well, like some people used to say, If we can go back in time, then every decision we made has no meaning. So, instead of trying to change the past, try to adapt(i repeat this word a lot guys!) with making mistakes, and make and better future..
People make mistakes, and sometimes, they keep on making mistakes, thats what human do.. So, instead of insulting, and whatever bullshit u guys do, try forgive and forget if you can... okay... Get a life dude! Im stuck in this world long enough to know how hard it is... so ADAPT!

Quotes of the week "People who never make mistake never learn anything"

We can't avoid it, so try to adapt!! hehe...I told u i repeat this word often.

Well then, Cherrioo!!
Assalamualaikum....
"IM ALL OUT!!"

No comments: