Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the FUTURE...2010

Assalamualaikum...

Yeah...Finally We reach a new decade..2010! New life and new beginning. Never waste this moment, not for a second!.. Hmm...for me, this is the first time I had a new years celebration outside my hometown (penang).. This year I celebrate in KLCC. What a blast it is. Hanging out with my friends, enjoying fireworks, nothing more, nothing less..
As I stared out the window from my room, I can really feel the change in the air, well more like the change in my sense of life. This is the only year that I feel really blast out! because I can feel the change in my life, my style, my way of thinking and many other stupid bragging stuff.
I never really prepared for this year, but as we know, time never wait for us.

Do you ever feel like we kind off chasing the time all this while? I do. I feel like this world is moving faster and faster every time the sun set.. I dont know why, maybe it is time for me.. but I dont know, I cannot foresee the future. We getting older, and complicated, so make sure we prepare and ADAPT! yes thats the key word: Adaption to the surrounding always best to keep on surviving this merciless world. I doubt you guys want to hear me blabbling about this, so bottomline is, I am not ready! but i will adapt to this. I really wanna write more but unfortunately i am still in gloomy mood, because of the recent tragedy i mentioned in the commentaries.

Quotes of the week "Someone who didn't understand about life will feel he's never change at all"
I dont need to say much about this, Its all there, just read it.

Well then, Cheerriiioooo...!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!! Remember every mistakes u made in 2009 so that you will not do it again in 2010...!!

Assalamualaikum..!

No comments: