Sunday, January 10, 2010

End of the beginning.... or is it the other way around?

Assalamualaikum.....

Thats it! my final exam finally over, and I never said this a lot but I really satisfied by my performance this semester. I target so high this semester.. What a relieve that its over. But sadly, I got only a week holiday. On 18 January, it will be a new semester.. Yeah! bring it on! can't wait..

Really guys, this is totally boring moment for me as I only looking at my laptop and typing this word.. Bahhh.. I wish I could get back in time where all the happiness are still there. I wish for my sorrow ends now. Well, I better work it out right away!
Wait, I never said my wish for new year yet am I? hmmm... well, my wish for this new year is "I want to realize all my dream and will never let my emotion gets in my way!"

Okay then.. Hmmm... This week is a bad as the other week, nothing pathethic really, just me and my emotions, not thinking straight now.. Haha.. Well I had enough of this lousy chase so I ended it weeks ago.. Well, now I'm all free! Phewww.... what a relieve that its over, (wait..did I just said it two times?)
Hmmm..I cant think of anything right now.. Just this>>

"Never fight Fire with Fire" Meaning? Hmm... well, if you got angered by someone who is angry, dont fight him/her with anger too.. fight with love... Wahahaha... Thats how you do it master.. fire will burn bigger with fire, but will dissappear with water.. so play nice.. but dont throw water at your friend face! thats idiotic! haha... well enjoy life! take good care of every moment left in your life.. never waste a second!

Well then...Cherrioooo!!

No comments: