Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm torturing myself here.. Can't you see I'm Bleeding?

Assalamualaikum....

Hmmm.... This is my first day in second semester in KLMU...and what a suprise! I wasted a lot of money to come to class and my class got postponed! Wow what a damn waste of time.. Hmmm... Like always, I cant get through day without singing! So, I went to karaoke and wasted money there. Stupid as always. Something else happen but I guess its too naive to said it out loud here.

Ok times up! I need to get my mood pumped up! So, I called my friend to come down and listen to me playing my guitar and suddenly I had this feeling of uncomfortable when I saw her.... Haihhhhh... Its too hard to forget about something you dying to get and lost it along the way.. I hate this feeling man.. Feel like I am a total idiot try to chase something that I will never get.
I played my act of not care but everyone know I care... Its hard to hide that kind of feeling. I guess I need A LOT of time to get over this. I hope this will be over sooner than I think.

Well... I look back at the different angle and saw a few mistakes that i made... For sure, It was me all along who always acted stupid at the wrong place and at the wrong time... This might be hurting her a lot.. She got a lot of problem and I just add another problem for her to think..
Its normal for her to act like she did to me, for I am acting kind of crazy because of this unrequited dreams... which already shattered her heart and mine too..

BUT!!!!

I know its hurting you but its KILLING me...!!

Hmmm... I guess thats all for today.. I think this can be enough to ease the pain on my shoulder..
Never blame her..please... For I am all to blame....

Well then, Cherrioooo...

Assalamualaikumm...

No comments: