Monday, March 1, 2010

G-RATED FishCakers.. Grow UP!!

Assalamualaikummm...

Woooo....this might be one of the weirdest time I had since I wrote a blog. This time is very awkward.. I dont really know why but I feel like a "DEJA VU"... No need to explain much because I believe most of us know what this is. Anyway, Yo dude! Im back after almost 1 and a half month blog-less life. This is really disturbing to mention.Hmm... Well, like the title of my blog, I recently had one of the most stupid problem with my life..all over again..Yeap... My friend... I really salute them for being my buddy. However, the worst part is SUDDENLY, in the beginning of new year 2010 until now, most of my friend changed from a glass half full, into a G-Rated teenagers..

Its been months since they should gone fully matured, but somehow they really acted like bunch of sick-freak kid who afraid of the clown in their closet. Wow my twisting craps really make a lot of people feel dizzy, okay this is the simple version of it.. They acted like problematic kid, who dont know how to deal with problem. I guess a we are growing, we become more complicated than ever.. Hmmm... I hope they will learn soon enough.. I really concerned about them, but I can do nothing.. Really guys, GROW UP!!.. Dont be a LOSER!! Well, my last resort is I have to abandon them like I did to someone recently... Maybe its the best for them to learn all by themselves.. Sometimes we need to run before we can walk...haha..made that up..

Anyway, I guess this will end soon.. Maybe sooner than I think..hmmm.. Whatever bro..
As for me, I wanna let loose this month! I wanna get back on my gaming phase, and I DO mean GAMING.. haha.. We'll see... Damn I hate MOndaY!! Get out of my Head!!

What am I talking about for the last few minutes???!!! I dont really know.. What I know right now is Im totally messed up right now..for the reason I mention before and In a few of my previous blog.. No mood left..

No comments: